- These are the best top clan players, by overall average Combined Damage.
- Combined Damage is the sum of Radio Assisted Damage, Tracking Assisted Damage and Direct Damage.
- This page is not related to mastery badges or marks of excellence on tanks.
- This data is automatically updated on the first hours (UTC) of every Tuesday.
- To appear on the list one must have played at least tier x 10 battles on the tank (so a Tiger I player must have at least 70 battles in it), and had at least one battle with the tank on the last 3 months, and have at least 1,000 battles in the game.
- If a tank doesn't appear on the list it's because there are less than 100 players on it with the requirements. There's no sense in creating a top 50 among only 70...
- I don't like seal clubbing, so there are no tanks on tier 4 and bellow, don't even ask.